View Single Post
Old 2021-12-03, 09:42   Link #7574
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiro94 View Post
As a Member said, there is even class inbetween Satan class, I mean, Grayfia is as stong as 1 satan, or even greater, but not a superdevil.

Neither Azazel or Barakiel are Satan Class, they are ultimate class tier as Angel or Devils.

And Super Devils could already rival the strongest Gods, even normal Satans such as belial could defeat low class Gods.

You are getting things wrong. Hades is like 4 times satan class, Dulio, Tobio and Azazel are nor satan class in their base, so it is obvious that Hades would had defeated them if they were all in base.

1/4 of the power of Ophis is wrong I believe, I dont quite remember.
Do you have any declaration to say something like Azazel or Barakiel are not Maou-class beings?

Leaving aside how much is illogic something like that because since the beginning the three faction were balanced in power (before the civil war and that Rivezim was introduced). Without Maou-class being the Fallen Angels would have been erased since the big war or before.

1. Kiba during the conference peace of vol4 said Azazel’s aura was the second strongest here, even though there were Serafall (maou-class) and Michael.

2. Kokabiel is ultimate class and is nowhere near the level of Azazel and even for the wings.

3. Issei said he could fight Barakiel only because his armour got enhanced (maou-class) and even without this, do you really think an ultimate class could fight Issei CxC maou class?

For your logic you are saying Azazel considerated their strength only in base form without BxB? It has not sense.

It like if I should bring Issei to fight a God and only because is in his base form, I say he can’t fight a God without considerate his full potential.

Anyway saying Hades is just x4 Maous is illogical when a weaker God like Loki could already handle two maou-class beings. Hades Handled the attacks of Two top 10 beings and all DxD team. Combined attacks maybe more powerful than 4 Maous.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote