View Single Post
Old 2021-12-03, 12:24   Link #7575
kiiro94

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
The thing about Gods and Maou/Satan isn't about just strength from the start. Gods and Devils are opposite beings. Ise suffer minor damage simply by doing Buddhist chant. That was in V1. Prayers, light, items blessed with power of God or Buddha are known to be poison to Devil from V1, Rias even mention sunlight affects Devils too. If we're going to use a species' weakness to rank their strength, I suppose we need to consider Samael the strongest being then? Cause he can kill Ophis and maybe Great Red.
Who was talking about that? I didnt understand you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Do you have any declaration to say something like Azazel or Barakiel are not Maou-class beings?

Leaving aside how much is illogic something like that because since the beginning the three faction were balanced in power (before the civil war and that Rivezim was introduced). Without Maou-class being the Fallen Angels would have been erased since the big war or before.

1. Kiba during the conference peace of vol4 said Azazel’s aura was the second strongest here, even though there were Serafall (maou-class) and Michael.

2. Kokabiel is ultimate class and is nowhere near the level of Azazel and even for the wings.

3. Issei said he could fight Barakiel only because his armour got enhanced (maou-class) and even without this, do you really think an ultimate class could fight Issei CxC maou class?

For your logic you are saying Azazel considerated their strength only in base form without BxB? It has not sense.

It like if I should bring Issei to fight a God and only because is in his base form, I say he can’t fight a God without considerate his full potential.

Anyway saying Hades is just x4 Maous is illogical when a weaker God like Loki could already handle two maou-class beings. Hades Handled the attacks of Two top 10 beings and all DxD team. Combined attacks maybe more powerful than 4 Maous.
What makes them weaker than Satan Class? Mmm it should be, what makes them on that tier?

First of all, it was said that Heaven and Hell were balanced, there is ultimate Angels such as Michael and there is Ultiamte Devils such as Tannin. If Ultimate level of Angels were able to fight the Maou, then there is no reason for God, hell and all the devils would be eradicated.

Ultimate level of Devils already rival the Serafin or the strongest Angels.

1.- Kiba's statement was wrong, proved when Catteleta was defeating Azazel without much problem and where he had to use his BxB to defeat her. Just as Azazel said he had to use BxB for Creusdarry which Sirzechs defeated with ease in base, heck, even Azazel said he had to use BxB for Pluto, a Ultimate Class Reaper.

To further prove that Kiba was wrong, even Akeno said that it was needed Sirzechs, a power level of Satan to defeat Kokabiel in Volumen 3

""Buchou criticised. But Akeno-san had an angry expression.

“Rias. I know that you don’t want to cause problems for Sirzechs-sama. It happened in your territory. In your base. And it happened after the family problem. But it’s a different story if the leader of the enemy appears. It is a problem that surpasses the level that you can solve. Let’s borrow the strength of a Maou.”"

They dont know very well the power levels. Also read this:

" The demonic power given off by Cattleya’s body swelled up and gave off an ominous aura. A mass that was near that of Sirzechs-sama and Serafall-sama... Just what on earth was that snake she just swallowed...? Azazel fired countless spears of light at her, but they easily vanished just by Cattleya calmly moving her right hand sideways. Such power! Even though you can say the Fallen Angel Governor Azazel’s power is the first or second most powerful of those here today!"

Kiba said that Cattleya power were close to Sirzechs and Serfall, which will make Catteya weaker than both, yet said that Azazel was the first or second strongest? Mmmm is a bit contradictive.

And then, when Azazel was inferior to Snake Catt, Azazel and Cat said the next:

"“Yes, he who is the Dragon that possesses infinite power. For the sake of the world’s reformation, I borrowed a little of his power. Thanks to that, I can fight against you. There’s even a chance that I can beat Sirzechs and Michael. They’re such foolish Governors, and so are you.”

“...So I am. I may be foolish. I can’t do anything without Shemhaza. I’m just a Sacred Gear enthusiast. —But you know, do you really think that Sirzechs and Michael are idiots? At least they’re far superior compared to someone mediocre like you.”"

Catt even with the power of Ophis, was not sure he could take Sirzechs or Michael and Azazel further proves that he is weaker than both.

2.- Yes, an Ultimate Class devil can fight a Satan Class, of course it wont win just as Barakiel lost. Barakiel was very inferior to Issei, he did have great power, but Issei was not going all out, even Barakiel admitted from a few hits he was not a rival and decided to run and hide for a moment.

3.- Once again dude, Azazel does not know the power of Dulio, Azazel just knew he was the strongest angel, he has never saw him use his balance breaker, and Tobio with his balance breaker is mid God Level at best at that moment, Dulio is an Ultimate level angel since Azazel does not know his power, Sirzechs is a Satan tier and Azazel is an Ultimate Class Angel too, as I already proven to you.

You are ignoring what Azazel knew at that time and trying to use what we know, which is different.

At best, Azazel thought that their power power combined could be 4 times satan class, at best since he didnt knew the real power of everyone.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote