View Single Post
Old 2010-07-02, 19:21   Link #167
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
If she's leading him on, like some people have suggested, then it makes sense, and it also explains why she's interacting with him so much. Plus, we need to know why she confronted him in the first place. If it really is because he seemed nice, it'll show, but I'm skeptical about that.

With the amount we know about her at this point, I don't really think you can dismiss it as, "She's an overly friendly person who just so happens to have no shame," or whatever.

She wasn't interacting with him so much if we've watched the same thing. The only encounters I remember are:

1) The guy drops his bread. Any passerby that's nice would offer to help pick that stuff up. Just so happens to be her. The "your eyes are pretty part" was a bit eh. But meh.

2) Bump in the library. Standard stuff.

Then you got to remember they didn't talk again for days / was it a week? But again as I said the part that comes next, even I dunno what to think. What age are they? That stuff was pretty, immature? Can't think of another word.

But yeah the last 10 minutes was pretty iffy. For an "idol" any of the people around that saw that much of thought she got a screw loose. Hope rumors spread soon.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote