View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 00:48   Link #2285
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

So I had queued with 3 friends and one random with me as skarner jungling, my friend who was solo top dc's and can't reconnect because client kept crashing, we invaded blue picked up FB, took their blue and gave ours to fiddle setting their jungler way back, then I take top being careful since I had jax against me, at 6 he came too close to the turret with no minions so I grabbed him with ult picked up a kill, and manage to keep holding top while fiddle goes on a massive early game rampage and gets us first few dragons, we had a few minor team fights for a while with all 6 outer turrets pushed and their inner top pushed.

A fight breaks out near baron they take out all but me and nunu I score a tripe kill and forces draven to go defend their turrets, and we pick up another free dragon, they finally almost ace(nunu ran) at another team fight but they all got pretty low and made the foolish choice of trying to baron without anyone tanky and 3 of them get executed due the baron AS bug , we catch and kill 2 of them when they tried to push our inhibitor turret and then quickly baron(I am plenty tanky at this point with trinity force too). Then we fight and they kill kog, but we kill all of them besides Draven and then pushed for the win at 40 mins in a 4 vs 5 match Mind you they revived right after 2nd nexus turret fell, but they couldn't kill me and nunu quick enough to save it .

tl;dr: Final Score
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote