Thread: Umi no Misaki
View Single Post
Old 2008-09-18, 22:27   Link #91
Jhono1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Was Nishino kissed by Junpei? If yes, when? I know that the kisses between him and Aya have all been accidents. Anyways I was happy with that series as I kept rooting for Nishino as she had the most balanced personality out of the 3 girls and in Umi No Misaki its Shuzuku who is cheerful when she is alone and can be serious looking when needed. So all in all she has the most balanced personality of the 3. But I agree if Nagi kisses Karin she will be ahead by quite a lot and possibly end up with Nagi because if it was Shuzuku who wins it would be far too obvious as she is in the cover of the magazine and all so the author is defenitely not gonna walk down the obvious path. So no matter how much I am rooting for shuzuku, it seems she is not fated to be with Nagi
You know, this is NOT the same author as Ichigo 100%, so the comparisons you make are really lacking, a lot. The fact that you are even comparing these two mangas are quite mind boggling imo. The only trait these two series share it that they are both "harem mangas" , and that is all.
Jhono1 is offline   Reply With Quote