View Single Post
Old 2009-03-01, 15:27   Link #175
Serpentess

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeDeR View Post
I really hope he will choose Taiga, because it is most obvious final, after all, and mostly nobody will dislike it. And in new season it will be fun to see how Ami gonna take back Ryuuji. =) Let's pray for this ending)
I hate to say it but there won't be another season... Light Novel is ending and anime following it's storyline will also end. (I am sure in 99%)

About Ryuji... I feel bad about his development - the way he is. From the beginning I felt he is similar to me, especially lacking many friends. Later they almost dropped this idea - he might have scary face but after few episodes nobody cares about it.
And his progress... He does almost nothing to get closer to Minori (Taiga is working for him) and about Taiga. He shows he cares for her but I see it more like caring for younger sister (or how Ami describes it - he plays father in this house game). How many episodes we have left? 2-5? I hope there will be more than those two we are sure about because geting everything clear now would be difficult after all this mess from episodes 19 and 21.

Now about pairings:
RyujiXTaiga - well... Obvious and vary possible. Ryuji will take care of her and she will... hmm... Taiga... umm... I know - she will just be his midget girlfriend. No offense - I just think that there won't be much a change between them if they start dating. For me the worst ending possible.
RyujiXAmi - why not? I noticed Ryuji is the only person who sees Ami in different way. It wasn't that hard to notice after all. And how Ami states it they are both moon. Shame it is least possible pairing in the end. I don't mind this pairing if it happens - just feel bad about Ryuji - he would be teased all the time.
RyujiXMinori - After episodes 19-21 I lost my hope for this ending. Add KitamuraXTaiga and we have 4/5 main characters happy. Two couples connected as a group of friends by Ami. After all Ryuji need some energy in his life and Minori is the best source. For me the best option, too bad author don't think the same way.