View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 23:16   Link #2899
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
That Commander was recent, remember on Vol 8, Maya ready knows about Lina and Sirius Team deployment in Japan.
And that concerns how to my point, exactly?

When I read this line:
Quote:
Balance feels the aid of the Yotsuba would
more than make up for her mistakes made before. She accepts the conditions.
Look at it this way, the commander knows that having a connection with Yotsuba will benefits her greatly. She's a USNA agent that should've no bearings at all in Japan except for their alliance, but this person feels that it would be great for her if she has connections with the Yotsuba. Isn't that basically means that the Yotsuba's influence might've reached the USNA too?

Quote:
Looks like you are focus only in that chapter lines, remember the Mayumi SS, plus the upcoming Vamps arc (Ericka told her brother leave Tats cuz he its 101th member), as I mentioned don't forget Mayumi - Kyoko old friendship, even if Fujibashi don't say remember Haruka mental talk about Electron Sorceress.
Never that it was told that Mayumi know about his position, but her father certainly knows who Tatsuya is. Also looking at how Fujibayashi tried to hide her position to that Chiba inspector.. she would probably also did the same to Mayumi considering that she's part of Saegusa.

Quote:
Which one is Mayumi SS again? has it been translated?
Someone put up a summary a couple pages back, just check it.