Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 19:34   Link #3080
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
It's definitely a breach. Gold, unfortunately is always useful, so it got taken-- I guess you had nothing else of value to steal, for better or for worse.

Contact support immediately and scan system for viruses or whatnot; change passwords. Can never be too safe.

Anyhow, I'm thinking of what skills to use in on my hc wizard's templar. His healing seems to be so marginal and he doesn't heal you til you're low. As a result, I decided to turn him into a suicide fighter. Intimidate and Guardian should in theory have him throwing himself around to his death when I'm in trouble or getting lagged badly. Charge will have him stun enemies and intimidate goes along well with all of this as they get slowed for touching him as I run away when he's getting slaughtered.

I also spent like 15k so he can do 70 dps. -_-; But with 1000 armor and his palty 2700 health, he can be a nice distraction. I'm mostly looking for a lag guarder. The goal here is that since monsters tend to ignore followers and they do crap damage anyways, I want to encourage him to get hit as much as possible. Because if he gets hit, and I don't, that's a good thing. I don't have to pay for durability, and more importantly I don't die. That means he's a tank and makes his pathetic existence useful for a few seconds before he dies and comes back again. I'll even endure his banal cool stories

Edit: Well, my wizard survived being disconnected in front of a pack. I assume either I was able to brush off their crap or my templar was taking some hits for me.

I am considering no longer solo'ing with my wizard. It's retarded that the greatest challenge comes from server instability.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2012-07-06 at 03:45.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote