View Single Post
Old 2011-07-05, 21:21   Link #3240
Leave The Pieces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareike View Post
And if it weren't for Odin's bangs I'd think Heero's already a father. >_> It's kinda strange how pilot!Heero resembles original!Heero more than Odin. :|
Lol high five. Although, I have a feeling Sumizawa and Asagi are well aware of that, which is why I think they actually did it on purpose. Which is also why I think Sumizawa will later reveal that the pilot and the original are related. Just a guess, of course. Cuz, honestly, it's the only passable explanation for their resemblance. He's made everyone related to everyone already, why stop now, eh? Especially now when the two characters look so much alike. Oherwise, it's utter bullcrap that Heero resembles the other Heero when they're not even related more than his own father. (EDIT: Unless Pilot!Heero is nothing but an Original!Heero clone. Which isn't highly unlikely considering the dynamics and technology stretch the Wing universe has made in FT.)

Then again, we have Lady Une and Middie Une who share the same last name but are not related. Oh, Sumizawa... you're quite an intriguing writer, aren't you.
Leave The Pieces is offline   Reply With Quote