View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 00:09   Link #75
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Classified Info, have you watched Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai? It's a about a school club of highschool student who can't make any friends due to their eccentricity. It's harem-y and the male character is likable too. It's not an easy harem since most of the girls in the club are tsunderes (that's why they don't have friends to begin with ) and they hate the main-guy at first. It's more toward comedy, but there are also some character developments and romance brewing. You may want to give it a try.

As for this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Before i received these new answers i had already started watching akane iro ni somaru saka and i just finished it. It was originally suggested by untertaker, if i'm not mistaken, and i really have to thank you.
If I'm not mistaken the first who suggest Akane iro ni Somaru Saka was Bonta Kun:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka - Can't believe I missed this one before.
Now I really, really liked this show but I will say that it is rather mediocre by any standards, still doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it
Warning tho it's rather weird at times and has got incest as theme but you don't want to jump the gun there.
But I think if your really not into that stuff then probably best to just avoid it.
You may want to give him credit when it's due.