serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
You want my full list of reasons?
1. Violence in a romance is a bad thing
2. Black Blood is weird
3. The violence was random with no build up
4. If you're going to show violence, show it!
5. When did that woman even pick up a knife?
1. Yeah, it's a bad thing, but it's not like it doesn't happen. Like in real life. Plus, it wasn't "action violence" and only lasted a short amount of time.

2. Yeah, it is.

3. They've been hinting at insanity for a while...

4. ........

5. When she lost it and decided to pick up the knife that Shuri pricked her finger on that was used to cut the apple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I thought the black worked for the blood. No big deal one way or the other. But I agree it may have been a weird form of self-censorship
It just takes away from the impact of the scene.

Plus, looking at Random Curiosity blog's entry for this episode, when I first took a look, I didn't even know it was blood. I though it was the floor or something... -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Although I did find the scene with the old lady hard to believe, when the old lady said she was going to use Shuri as a sacrifice, she had enough space to run to the door, considering the distance the old lady leaves between them and the rate in which she's walking. Shuri however unrealistically goes further away from the door and allows herself to be cornered..
Shuri was probably in a confused state because:

1. This ever-so-kind old woman suddenly went into a crazy rant
2. This same old woman suddenly picked up a knife and started walking towards her.

And she couldn't think straight. We (viewers) knew she was crazy, but no one in the show suspected her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
I'm surprised, given the atmosphere for twincest in this episode, that no one has yet to make a joke about Shuusuke waxing his pole before heading to his sister's room

I guess people were more focused on other places.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaWolf View Post
Just finished watching 10. First thing I want to say is that the Principle and Vice-principle are bastards, How could they honestly believe an anonymous letter involving twins going to a love hotel? That really pissed me off.

but I don't blame Shuusuke for getting mad like he did.

Ontop of all that they have a father who is only worried about his reputation and election. I can't wait to see how this is all going to work out in the end. I did think the ending was beautiful and sad with Shuusuke's resolution.
Actually, it was more megane-yarou than anyone else. He was pretty much picking on them, even being happy that they were getting punished.
The principle didn't do anything extreme. It's not like she was wrong to contact their parent.

I wish Shuusuke actually beat up the people that wrote that... Meh...

My guess on what will happen about the running away:
Twins try to run away, but because they are still teenagers and the world is such a cruel place, they have to return in the end, but end up revealing the step-mom's actions and kicks her out.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)