View Single Post
Old 2011-11-04, 21:38   Link #79
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
Sigh...after last episode, they decide to skip all the funny part in the middle of Vol. 2 and focus basically the whole episode on 1 chapter of novel (and combine it with part of another one...).

Not to mention, Kobato & Maria original encounter (in the novel) is just a lot funnier...

And Karaoke next episode already...means they're basically skipping every single bit of jokes that are in Vol. 2...(But then, AIC Build did the same thing to Oreimo, skipping all the fun part while extending some not very fun part for no reason...). I mean, no Kodaka lame jokes, no Yukimura discussion of Three Kingdoms, and probably no novel creation marathon (or relay...I don't know how to translate it) either = basically all the jokes that are in Vol. 2...

Okay, there's the Index parody (I did laugh...) and Oreimo reference (Too bad not enough Kobato = Kuroneko reference...), but that's about it...NEED...MOAR...RIKA!
Where is SHAFT/Shinbou or SilverLink/Oonuma when they are needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Maria look so cute sleeping on the couch and Kobato is just lonely
True, last scene was so indicative of that fact. Still, Kobato must grow up and stop depending on her brother... I guess her loli-fied physique is intentionally reflecting her emotional maturity, which is on par with Maria