View Single Post
Old 2011-11-22, 20:24   Link #145
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Don't watch Mirai Nikki, I certainly *do* know what "Yandere" means. From the tvtropes page:

"The character almost always appears perfectly cute and harmless on the surface... but underneath they may be obsessive, controlling, and sometimes just plain insane. Woe to anyone who happens to be the object of their often genuine affection."

If you see Sena as the object of her affection, it would fit very well. Now that she's found friends for the first time, she could've gone all possessive about Sena and turned all Yandere about her.

"There could be a long mental instability, else the girls have always been just a little off."

I'd say that fits Yozora and her "air friend" just well. About her possible future:

"Often eventually goes off the deep end and becomes an Ax Crazy Girl with Psycho Weapon, and that's just fun!"

I could very well see this happening with Yozora. It's just a small step from how abusive she already is towards Sena to involving physical actions. Plus, we already saw she's already heading down that way, with that fly swatter she wanted to use on Sena. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Yozora still becomes more and more extreme in those regards.

Basically what relentlessflame said.

I'll keep this simple; True Yandere are nice and perfect and friendly on the outside, that alone already disqualifies Yozora for Yandere status.

Every thing else you said feels forced, like jamming a cube through a triangle hole and say it fits.