View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 23:43   Link #42
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
We have already seen that just like they can sense it, they can also hide it. Animals don't have a reason to hide their presence, and they may not even be capable of it, so they are different than humans. And, even though close to the headquarters, Rayleigh was able to hide his presence successfully for years.

And even though we may not use is as an indicator (cause his opponent was not one of the strongest), Zoro was able to do something similar in his last fight. He showed his true colors at the end, after hiding his true strength earlier.
Hiding yourself
Saboady is may be close to where the old headquarters was, but it is a separate Island from the were the old MarineFord HQ was. I have never seen anyone being able to sense someone on another Island with mantra. Now if Rayleigh had been hiding on Marine Ford HQ island then I would not be asking that question. Luffy noticed the Blind Swordsmen power before he revealed his power. Rayleigh took Luffy to the Island training then started sensing them. Has for Zoro if you are referring to the Harpy battle, the harpy did not have any mantra skill to detect Zoro's power level with that I know of. She only recognized Zoro's power once he unleashed it in front of her. When she gauged Luffy during her confrontation, she went off the bounty and used her skills to determine how powerful Luffy was. If Daflamingo's mantra is on par or near Rayleighs, then he might detect the the blind man presence at the colosseum.