View Single Post
Old 2008-04-09, 03:53   Link #20
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
It also has a tempo of 85-90 unlike Hoshizora no Waltz's 140-145, so you can keep it your own pace.

I still can't play Hoshizora no Waltz perfectly. I partially blame it on my stubby Asian fingers, but I should try it at a slower tempo also.
Yeah, I've played it at like ten different speeds and Hoshizora no Waltz just sounds better when played slowly. (That means yes, play it slowly.)

Speaking of which, I relearned it (again) because of you, KholdSecks.

And all of the long-fingered Asians and I who can almost play tenths are laughing at you right now.

Also, Mr. Agarrado tends to transcribe octaves for the right hand at random parts (not really, they're for climax-y parts and it's usually easy + efficient to stick in octaves in cantabile songs for emphasis.), and I remember that I couldn't play full octaves smoothly and quickly when I was a beginner, so it may be difficult for you. (or maybe it was because I was like 3 feet tall and my hands were sized accordingly, in which case, go for it.)

EDIT: Now that I have the ef OST, which may or may not have had something to do with TripperAzn, I'm going to make a medley of me own.
qtipbrit is offline   Reply With Quote