View Single Post
Old 2008-12-20, 14:15   Link #3024
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

There are two images in Mutuality, "Suzaku X C.C." and "Lelouch X Suzaku" from Mutuality which came with two short stories by Okouchi. They are by Suzaku and Lelouch's POV respectively in sequence. The setting of the stories was during the one blank month when the three of them, Lelouch, Suzaku and C.C. were together before Lelouch ascended the throne. Since it's by Okouchi, there is some validity for this to consider as canon I suppose.

Here is the summary by Ms Blottyparchment on the story by Suzaku's POV

Quote:
Spoiler for Story 1: Suzaku's POV:

I gave a shot in translating and summarising the short story in the book from the language I understand on the part on Lelouch's POV (Lelouch & Suzaku image). Pardon me for the bad translation. For those who is able to understand, please correct me if there is any mistake.

Quote:
Spoiler for Story 2: Lelouch's POV:
That was the promise they had . Suzaku attempted to get Lelouch to find some other ways but was rejected. Lelouch was stubborn, aren't he? Suzaku had respect to Lelouch for his decision. Both of them really wanted to punish themselves. Is there a need for that? They had already chosen this very path, there was no turning back. The last part of them teasing one another is really sweet. They seems like they had returned to before when they were in Kururugi Shrine even though they can no longer returned to what it was before (refer to the story on Suzaku's POV).

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.

Last edited by Pink-chan; 2008-12-22 at 11:45.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote