Thread: Licensed Highschool of the Dead
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-07, 20:08   Link #875
Fawx9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post

I'm sure I've said same thing. Rei was once in love (as a child) with Takashi, but she no longer is. Rei is in love with Hisashi now.

What will happen in future only authors know. She might fall for him again, or she may not. IMO if she will her biggest problem will be to convince Takashi that she truly loves him.
Was she in love with him with a clear conscience though?

Her rejection of Takashi wasn't exactly a straight forward no you had your chance but waited to long. It sounded like there was hesitation/remorse when she had to say it.

Also why was she looking uncomfortable with the shot of them across the trail tracks? Was it because we were looking through Takashi's eyes at that moment and she noticed him? Or was he not even there and she felt uncomfortable with the situation anyways?

Of course proving that she still has feelings for him, and has come to love him (possibly later on) may be a task to big for her to fill. Although he said he loves her, he seemed pretty pissed off about her breaking that pinky promise(I still don't know why it's considered such a huge deal though, culture thing maybe?) So it seems she has a lot of trust she needs to gain back.
Fawx9 is offline   Reply With Quote