View Single Post
Old 2010-10-29, 08:56   Link #90
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancel View Post
SMS has their act together. NUNS you can pull the wool over the eyes of with ease, but SMS would notice something was going on. One encounter might not prove anything though, just give information after the fact that could only indicate another force involved. Maybe not much evidence, but subsequent encounters would have SMS more on the alert to look for that sort of thing and investigate if OC starts stealth helping them again.
How about when the OC used his Stealth Wyvren inside the Frontier to save Gilliam from being crushed to death ( he still dies but it will be in ep 2 in the hospital ) and also rescues Sheryl's limo from a Red Vajra ?

Quote:
The random NUNS VF-171 pilot in episode 14 that actually kills himself some Vajra while shouting something akin to "Did you think that was going to work every time?" Apparently his name is Machida.
Oh yeah I remember him. He's part of Diamond Squadron right ?

Quote:
She already seemed in a bad mood about the sudden changes that she didn't know about. I could see her first demanding to know who he is to judge, and eventually giving him her justification for it (It's her show, and she didn't know about these stunt pilots). She's headstrong, especially right then, and if the OC pushes her she'll probably turn her nose up and walk away unless she has some reason to actually give him the time of day.

At least that's kinda my thought on it, I have some justification for why she acted a bitch at Cathy, but I don't think Sheryl was thinking of most of the reasons I did, just thinking that there were these unknown amateurs she'd not even rehearsed with doing stunts at her show and she has an image to keep up.
Would it be like this ?

"I thought I told you to stop allowing the fans backstage ?" Sheryl asked. Her irritation apparent in her voice.

"Those are the students who will be doing the acrobatic flights for
the opening." Lt. Glass replied, somewhat not liking the tone of the singer.

"Students ? You put part-timers on my concert staff ?"

"They are from our top school of our fleet."

"Tell them not to get in my way when they fly. Of course, the fans won't be looking at anyone except me."

Sheyrl was about to enter her changing room when she heard someone laughing nearby. Her eyes scanned the backstage looking for the source. Her eyes finally rested on blond teenager that was no older than she was. It didn't take a genius to figure out that he was laughing at her.

"What !!?" she furiously asked him

The teenager stopped laughing, taking deep breaths while still trying to hold back his laughter to answer her "They call you the Galactic Fairy ? You're more like the Queen Bitch of the Universe !" he started laughing again as he finished saying his piece.

To say that Sheryl was 'angry' and 'upset' would be an understatement of the century "What... what did you say !!? You're just a part-timer ! What do you know about what goes into making concerts !?"

The teenager finally managed to control his laughter and straigthen himself. Sheryl finally got a good look at his face. The small part of her mind which was not pissed at the moment had to admit, he looked nice. Blond hair, green eyes, strong jaw and a light skin complexion. The only thing that didn't fit was his eyes. They gave off a far older and seasoned aura for some reason. She came back to her sense when the person stepped closer, looked at her in the eye and said

"Вы действительно думаете, что мы испортим ваше изображение?"*

"What ?" Sheryl asked, not understanding what the person said or what language he used. Instead of answering her he turns around and started walking away from her.

Luca flushed and looked appealingly at his sempai. Oh no, they were talking to Sheryl Nome herself and Ben was busy winding her up. They were going to get the job cancelled, and then thrown out for good measure - which meant he wouldn't be able to see the concert himself.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it like that," he protested quickly, tugging on Ben's shoulder. "Anyway, we should go get set up -"

"I want to know what he thinks he is saying!" Sheryl blasted, demonstrating that she did indeed have lungs worthy of a galactic idol, clearly not going to let this go on.

"Sheryl, we have to go or you'll be late on stage," Grace warned calmly, although she did nothing to stop Sheryl's determined stalking of Ben (main OC) as Michel and Alto towed the boy away and Luca
desperately tried to block Sheryl's path without actually getting run down by the redfaced girl.

*Translation: You really think we'll spoil your image ?

Last edited by John117xCortana; 2010-10-29 at 09:44.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote