View Single Post
Old 2011-05-04, 10:40   Link #1180
zeroknight03

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
The missiles barrage from Yama Arashi manage to stall the golem at first, but the golem concentrate some power into its hand and fires of an ultra high density heat wave to the defenseless-from-controlling-the-lock-on-system Kanzashi. Luckily, Houki managed to block that heat wave, and when she tries to attack the golem, a crossbow like weapon is suddenly released from Aka-tsubaki's back. An automatic explanation system informs about the crossbow, Ugachi, but because it took too long, Houki just jump straight to use it without waiting the explanation to finish. By using Ugachi, who release a high density beam energy, Houki manage to blow away the Golem's left hand.
I know you guys already talked about how Houki just destroyed the left hand, that she was actually aiming for it and that it's probably just one of those moments where the guy with incredible power needs to hold back to let the others have their moment to shine.

However, I still can't help but try to think of a reason why it's just the left hand though. You would think destroying the core is the best choice. Was the golem firing those heat waves from the left hand? Was it charging a follow-up attack at that moment so Houki thought of disarming it first just to be sure? Was Ugachi a proton cannon type of attack (huge beam) or was it a concentrated laser (high density sure but a huge beam can also have high density) so she can't just blast away the whole body?

It just made me curious. But then again, having her get the finishing blow on both golems and leave without any injuries is an overkill so they put in that teamwork moment in the end.
zeroknight03 is offline   Reply With Quote