View Single Post
Old 2015-03-21, 17:00   Link #17
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

The very beginning of the campaign (drug busts, finding and interrogating possible suspects) was a-okay from what I could watch, but after a certain...BIG event in the game, BFH wanders into highly implausible and head-shaking territory.
Spoiler for episodes and scenes:
As for the badge-flashing system, it might have been more interesting if Visceral had taken a leaf out of the good ole SWAT4 game and made it a non-surefire action. In SWAT4, the player could shout "Police! Freeze and lay down your weapons!" before entering a room and the enemy NPC(s) inside could actually refuse to comply and either started shooting at the player instead or tried to escape the area; in BFH, the suspects pretty much freeze and give up without fail, even if you're holding a handgun and they're toting assault rifles. However, the surrendering NPCs can, from what I've seen, actually pick up their dropped weapons and shoot at you if the arrest process is spotted and interrupted by non-frozen NPCs who stumbled upon you while you were busy cuffing a suspect.

Anyway, as for all previous recent BF titles, play it for the MP, not the SP.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2015-03-21 at 17:28.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote