View Single Post
Old 2008-06-07, 18:05   Link #1012
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Yeah it dose… Acutally I’ve left the background to my own fic vague enough that this could acutally work as part of it’s back story cept it’s supposed to happen in the same verse as Generations and later Guardians which as I recall are using something fairly close to canon in terms of StrikerS. (Would also clash a bit in that Vita and Felix in the fic know of each other, but not that well) So it’d probably need to be AU of my current verse though a fairly minor one and allot of the stuff from the current fic could still happen afterwards with some slight reworking. Or it could go a totally different direction as it went on…

It could be fun though might make a decent group project too. People could grab different bits and try to pull all the random stuff going on around StrikerS into something coherent. Would probably be best as a group thing anyway since trying to rewrite an entire TV series alone is a pretty daunting thing…

I might start writing crack about it just for a change of pace though we'll see.
I'm sure that people here won't mind a group project, but you're right, we'll see. need to get started with that NanoVita fic first.

Quote:
Well yeah I suppose they probably could get along though I'd thing Felix lack of tact might grate on her a bit. *shrugs*
I'm sure it will. Luckilly, Tesla is tollerant.

Quote:
That happens all the time acutally cept it's usually the firefighters and paramedics that are to blame they aren't really thinking a ton about catching the guy that set the fire or stabbed someone so much as trying the save the victims... High pressure hoses and guys running around and moving victims and such have a nasty habit of washing away and contaminating a crime scene respectively.
True. But that's a bit too much realism for a fic meant to be fun. Besides, poking at the whole 'must you make my job harder' scene is a lot more fun to write.

Quote:
The links are there if you care to look and use you’re imagination a bit, but that’s all I’ll say on that well that and read this...
http://skippyslist.com/list/
Hehehe, '25. Never confuse a Dutch soldier for a French one.' Noooo, you don't want to do that. If there's one thing we hate, its being confused for French. Learn to talk first and don't take the red-white-blue for granted, you nitwit! Blasted French, stealing our colors...

This list is brilliant.

Quote:
The Military isn't always quite as strict and straitlaced as it might try to appear...
Hmm, you're right. But you have to admit that comparing the two is generally not an accurate one, if it were, 90% of all the 'TSAB sucks' debates wouldn't be there now would they?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote