View Single Post
Old 2011-08-08, 01:46   Link #12430
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Even without Fiamma, Gabriel was already interceptim missiles launched towards the Star.
Two words; Nuclear Fallout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Wolf View Post
The reason they don't do anything is because they'd be too effective altogether. Imagine them using their hardball tactics on the magician side with the need to kill like when they were facing Accelerator -

Firstly, it would be too impractical to employ a large number of them without drawing attention.

According to Accelerator, the ten that they have in Academy won't stand a chance against even Hound Dog. When sent against Ollerus they got defeated (can't be helped, but since people point out Mikoto's weaker status against the strongest of magicians, it's only fair to use this example on the clones). On the Remnant arc, the only useful thing they did was to get Touma's help, when Last Order was being pursued they were no where in sight.

There is nothing to suggest they have extensive combat skills beyond fighting Accelerator.... Even then they didn't do a good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Taking out the nuclear silo helped prevent a nuclear fallout that would have had a hellish load of victims, but with Fiamma on the Star of Bethlehem it wouldn't have harmed him or Touma (much less the star) thus not influencing the great scheme.

Erm, I'm very certain a global nuclear winter would cause an even bigger deal than that current grand scheme.

With a great disaster in the world, Fiamma's Holy Right powers would be invincible again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Guess the main difference is that if Mikoto were to die, it wouldn't matter to Aleister's plan. The network on the other hand is continually needed (though I guess it could be recreated if they were wiped out.)
It's been bugging me for some time, don't you find it funny to judge the characters according to the only Aleister's plan? Like it's the only thing that matters? Therefore Hamazura is a completely worthless character right? Bardway serve no purpose right? Kanzaki is pointless right?