View Single Post
Old 2012-02-06, 13:26   Link #85
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

These discussions about the justifications of each character's ideals really is exciting to read~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
As for Yoshida, and I'm not saying this because I never really like her, but I'm going to need more exposition from her because right now I don't see where she's coming from in her decision to follow him and be a catalyst for the success of Yuji's plan. As it stands I only get a sense of blind obedience, so I'd like to see her thought process to at least make sense of her decision to follow him, even if doing so will also pit her against Shana and the Flame Hazes, making her a potential target.
Yoshida has always been the "Person standing in the background" multiple times. Was even surprised just how much Yuji has done in the past few days, while she casually went around doing things. Feeling completely left out of the fight, and after hearing Yuji's ideals and justifications for his actions. I assume that she believes this is the best course of action to take. Especially knowing that Yuji needs her, which allows her to step up from her previous role. She practically heard "one-side" of the story, and believes this is the best choice.

Or so I believe~