View Single Post
Old 2007-09-18, 08:05   Link #163
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post

Ehh, well, we didn't see much of a transformation, did we? Just sprouting arms, legs, and a pair of jagged shades. One detail of super robot shows is that robots with very detailled transformations from vehicle/creature are typically done so because they are very easily made into toys. GL pretty much eschews this since the show frequently violates the law of conservation of matter, but the transformations are still cool, though I wouldn't count Super Galactic's as one of the best.

The Gunbuster scene was great, though. I only wish Super Galactic did something to demonstrate how tough it is and not just look tough.
I think i was riding a high from the emotional effects of the episode. If you think about the time frames in which everything it happen it was very close together which is why the episode also seemed to go fast for me. We a huge events occure back to back and with the Kittans farewell we went right into the transformation combined with the operatic music the scene just drew me in. I should probably repharse what is said, but i think from an emotional standpoint its been a long time since i got that hyped over a tranformation. I think we will get a chance to see what Super Galactic can do *hopefully*