View Single Post
Old 2012-01-19, 18:43   Link #1166
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
You know, WoW is a good game no doubt. Wouldn't have spend years on it if it wasn't.
But sadly it offers me nothing anymore, with Deathwing the last old WarCraft character I liked died.
Now there there are non left I care about (except my own). The WarCraft Universe feels empty now.
There's actually a lot... And the irony is just THICK with Pandaria. I mean, we've kicked daemons back into the void, we've taken out the biggest baddie in the Frozen Wastes, then stopped the planet from being blown up. We've impressed the Titan's creations so much they decided to be mortal as well! Azeroth has proven to be the New Hope in the fight against the Burning Legion of Sagaras.

Then, what do we do in Mists? We promptly go to war with one another. Epic Titan Facepalm? Or is this the machinations of the Legion once more?

And then, back in the old TK Botanica, we met a being which declared war upon the Azeroth/Draenor star system. Sooner, rather than later, we will be burning xenos and purging daemons in Warcraft, once more.

So there's lots to do in the next few expansions. We might even get personal flying castles which shoot spells, and so we can undertake danmaku missions in space!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
^not to mention their pulling out pandarans from the joke box and making them real.
Anita loved pandas, and pokemon battles. That alone has warmed my heart more than any phat lewt I've picked up over my entire WoW career.

Whereas I've failed to even interest her in SWTOR.