View Single Post
Old 2007-11-26, 10:56   Link #231
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

QuickSilverD, very interesting. There are huge debates erupting all over the place mostly about the Priscilla vs. Teresa fight which is being carried over into the Clare vs Priscilla fight. Mods will probably slap me if I start it up in this thread, but the stats thread or japanese manga thread seems to be where most of that discussion is going on, you could just post that same comment in there and see who bites. It could get interesting .

I also thought of a new thread idea; Hypothetical Claymore Live Action. Who would you cast, who would direct, what would you want it to look like. Not sure if it would be in English or Japanese, but that doesn't matter. Bringing back actors from the dead is fine (so I could cast Mifune Toshiro from yojimbo as Rigald and have him animated by the guys at squaresoft with moves choreographed by the parkour guys from France ) and pictures would be appreciated so we could see who people are talking about. Silly idea, but I thought it might be fun. I did the same thing way back in 2nd grade with X-men and when they made the movie almost a decade later we actually still had some of the people right.

I thought it might be fun to figure out who looks like or acts like the characters in the claymore world. If we don't make one or there is no interest I might just start putting them in the image thread by myself... maybe.