View Single Post
Old 2003-11-27, 18:12   Link #48
DAK

Send a message via ICQ to DAK Send a message via AIM to DAK Send a message via MSN to DAK Send a message via Yahoo to DAK
The game looks REALLY good. The whole playing as female characters thing doesn't really bother me as I'm sure the strength difference that there normally is won't be a problem when the game seems to have an all female cast.

I loved the teaser with Yuna singing.. that song is so addicting.. *starts humming*

I think it will still sell very well even though some people do not want to play if the game has a female cast. It is sitll a final fantasy, it will still build on the story from the first final fantasy X, it will still reveal some things that were not revealed in the first one and will be one heck of a fun game. I look either renting it next weekend (I have to work this weekend *curses*) or buying a copy after I get paid next week.

Do not base whether you rent or play the game on the fact that the cast is all or almost all female, it will still be a great game, I have trust in SquareEnix ^_^
DAK is offline   Reply With Quote