Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-09, 08:17   Link #1737
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW1 View Post
LOL! BUT... take a look at that second picture there. Awai has her head leaning against Teru's cheek and what is Teru's reaction? None. No blushing, no embarrassment.
I'm with Sumeragi-sama on this one...

I have the opposite reaction to that picture. For me that was an indication that there is nothing going on with Teru and Awaii since Teru has absolutely no reaction toward the invasion of space. As you've said there is no blushing and no embarrassment which are signs of attraction toward someone. Considering how unemotional and controlled Teru is, getting a reaction out of her would be more telling of how she feels toward someone.

I think this demonstrates more of Awaii's personality. From what I can see she doesn't seem to use honorific for anyone. Hmm... more fuel for my pet theory that Awaii is actually from another country.

@Sumeragi
Those are pretty good pictures even if I feel it sort of crack paring right now. But who knows what the next issue would bring?

Saki characters and pairing discussion are so tanoshii. Next to the mahjong discussions of course.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote