Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 19:18   Link #729
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullheart View Post
Spoiler for Michi Random:
Which is exactly my complaint about the anime.

1. Lack of Iori's stress during her phone call with Inaba

2. Shortened scene of Taichi & Yui running into Iori, they cut the part where Taichi observed Iori briefly and wondered why her behavior changed.

3. Shortened scene of Taichi running into Iori the next day, they cut out more of Iori's quick shift in behavior which Taichi sorta noticed. Also skimped out Iori gazing at a passing by family with a little girl cuddling her father.

4. Shortened scene about Taichi & Inaba's discussion regarding Iori(14), where Iori(14) ran off and purposely left the two alone. Inaba knew her intention and brought it up to Taichi.

5. Skipped out the part about how Iori was late at arriving the abandoned apartment and almost missed the twelve o'clock mark on New Year's Eve. She said she was 'caught up with something' and avoided explaining.

6. Shortened scene of Taichi and Iori's conversation during Inaba(14) and Yui(14) transformation. Hence missing out some of Taichi x Iori interaction that showed signs of Iori backing off from further relationship for unknown reason.

7. And let's not talk about how they rushed through the scenes after Taichi blurted out the secret about Number Two.

8. The change to the confrontation scene with Heartseed. While I like how it adds point to the friendship aspect, Inaba's involvement (she's not supposed to be there in the novel) lessens the impact of Taichi's "forceful" attitude in his expressing that he loves Iori. This is suppose to be an indication of Iori answering to "expectations".

==============

Whatever, at least they did show how Iori often pauses before she speaks in Kizu arc. As implied she's always thinking of how she would respond to situations. Always.

And then there was that "I won't mess up again" scene.

Anyway, to sum it up. They cut out waaaaay too many Iori scenes.

Last edited by Lantern; 2012-10-01 at 19:34.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote