Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 11:14   Link #1015
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
In real life, Yuko is the real center right now since Acchan is leaving so having her being center in the anime is a real possibility. It would leave Nagisa to be the center and lead the trainees. That seem much better ending than Nagisa leaving the center and go to the seniors since Nagisa and Chieri was shown in the OP together.
If the center disappear....does that mean they get offer up to GodKi-P? [/QUOTE]
The trainees may become successors themselves in a near future and likely with a short space between the first and last to do so, considering the pace the story is going, with a 1 month skip between episode 4 and 5, and that the story may all happen within one year (after all they're in the fateful year 0048 XD).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
If the center disappear....does that mean they get offer up to GodKi-P?
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Maybe the real motivation behind the creation of the AKB0048 was to gather and help girls flourish their idol aura, which may be needed in some way for S-Quadruple. In that case though I would expect most of the characters to be unaware of it. If someone like Tsukasa knows though, then it is probably a sacrifice that is very important.

On a side note, I wonder if the order the girls appear on the ED may be a hint to the order they will become successors.