View Single Post
Old 2008-02-20, 21:00   Link #20244
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Asagi: Ah, but you need to know who you're talking to!

There are old timers who've seen sentai before Power Rangers came out, yet still acknowledge them, while others see Rangers as purely ripoffs.

*cough*

Then there are those who grew up on Rangers but suddenly saw the TRUTH of Super Sentai.

Creator-san: As with all franchises, depends on who you're talking to Asagi forgot to mention the fans who like and appreciate both series, some just to see the American's take on the original concept
Personally I can say that Power Rangers SPD was pretty good. It had an interesting cast. It was one of the few PR I watched, though.

Quote:
Not exactly... maybe Asagi can give them a... welcome when they arrive, just to see if they're worthy
Now this is getting interesting...

At this point, Asagi is no longer in the TSAB, right?

Quote:
More like appreciating the sight in front of her

*runs*
Appreciating being the correct word.

Quote:
Only if Laksharta's involved

oh shi-

*runs faster*

Quote:
You reading my mind or something?

Mayura is a friend of both Shinobu and Quint Nakajima. And knowing that there will be another Nakajima entering service soon, I think she'll be providing some off-side assistance and support in some situations to both Nakajima sisters. Not often, but still there
MayuraXGingaXSubaru rabu-rabu?!

Oh, you mean combat assistance and support. My bad.

*runs*

Quote:
Not exactly nekkid... but you do get to see them in their unde-

*radio static*
Mmmm I like where this is going...

Got any pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I've seen Paladins kick ass with bad-ass. so why not?
Ah, kicking ass is fine...but what about the killing anything part? Scary paladins.

Quote:
Not the only ones, they were just the best. Like Marines.
In that case, all is good. They are the best for the job.

Quote:
As for the rest, let's just say yes the Naaru objected, but they prefer to take the role of observers, and that all this is part of a grand plan that Kha, Sumire and VEDA put together which would bring about the best result without widespread chaos.

I can say that premature direct intervention on the High Council is not appropiate. And there will be twists and surprises that even VEDA never saw.

But more will be revealed in Rebuilt.
I see, so there is a reason for this.

Now I just gotta ask, is this also part of the canon timeline? That is, the Cleric Knight group and its relationship with both the Church and the High Council? If it is, I need to make a few changes on Gwen's profile.

Quote:
Any major objections though? I'm still open to adjustments.
No major objections, they were just a few comments.

Quote:
HOLY SHI--

KEROKO! Cinque was the closest to Kha in my plans, and now... HELP CRACK! CRAAAAAAACK!!!

Is this thanks for my delectable dark!Keroko comment?

And I'm shocked, and ing from the fallout.
More crack coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Next character concepts I am cooking in my head, three terrans and one hailed from another world. All of them affiliated to the TSAB. One man, three girls. Will take me a long time.
"One man, three girls."

...How did my mind get so corrupted...?

*runs*