View Single Post
Old 2012-04-03, 10:17   Link #4
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Positive moment huh? My positive moment of the day is this:

I was on my way to ASDA (a supermarket chain in the UK), when I realized that I had dropped my purse. I looked around desperately, then I saw a guy running breathlessly towards me with my purse clutched tightly in his hand. I was so happy and touched by this honest gesture that I just have to share it here. He could have just kept the purse to himself (I had £40 in that purse) but instead he tried his best to hand it to me.
It wasn't recent, but this reminds me of a similar thing that happened to me a few weeks ago. I had just parked my car and was heading into a building when I heard someone calling out from behind me. Turns out I had dropped my roommate's car keys (I had put them in my pocket after pulling his car out of the driveway so I could leave), and I didn't even notice. It still scares me to think what would have happened if she hadn't been there. Neither my roommate nor I would have known where to look for the keys, and they probably would've been lost forever. But, thanks to that sharp eye of that woman, disaster was averted.