View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 17:39   Link #48
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Though, the specifics for orange-level morality kind of confuses me, at first I thought it was someone who only stole things from others, but when Rosalia mentioned that Kirito would go orange-level if he harmed her confused me a bit. Don't you go red-level if you PK someone
She said harm not kill. In many MMOs you'll get a first strike kind of thing for simply attacking a player and if you actually kill someone is when red kicks in.

From what he mentioned about him being fine with it being on him for a few days I'll assume it works on a system where you can slowly work off the orange/red marking by killing NPC monsters similar to a lot of MMOs with open world pvp (Especially Korean ones).

Gotta say so far I've been really impressed with the authors seemingly large breadth of knowledge when it comes to general MMO mechanics. Makes the show far more immersive and enjoyable as a hardcore MMO player myself.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote