View Single Post
Old 2008-10-03, 15:19   Link #162
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikitehwaffu View Post
The developers said they had the DC characters scaled down storywise in power. Kinda bs, but whatever.
Also while not canon in any way, sometimes in crossover stories when there is Flash going to other universes, he loses the power of the speed force and struggles.
This is true. Lots of times for crossovers powers have to be tone'd down. The only one that really makes sense is Supes being toned down if all the stages take place in a world where there is no sun, and his official "unofficial" weakness to magic I can see that happening.

Also for Flash to be hit with by Baraka's blade... Flash is one of those type of characters, we fans uhm... ignore in terms of things happening to him. Because really... if it isn't Prof. Zoom, Tarpit, Reverse Flash (yep you read that right) or anyone else like that going against the Flash 90% of the stuff that happens to him is BS to begin with. So I was ready to ignore this BS, since I do it every month when I read Flash.

But really DC vs MK is a really slop sided match up. If Batman can be toe-to-toe with Darksied for a few minutes he's got NO PROBLEM taking out anyone MK can muster out.

But as long as the game is fun.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote