View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 12:15   Link #10600
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgowns View Post
I thought there was something off about Arcadios and the Princess but for the looks it appears that she's the one driving the ship. I dunno about her being a time traveler itself, but you might be on the right track. She's letting the outcome of the GMG dictate her future actions, meaning she knows what's going to happen afterwards. She mentioned about employing something equivalent to Etherion to stop the dragon's arrival but that has "backfire" written all over it (could Future Lucy's experience be a result of that?)

You're also right that there could be no liars - the discrepancies might stem from experiencing the future from different lenses, or that neither has a full grasp of what truly transpired.
I'm not saying that the princess herself is a time traveler. Remember, she says that someone claiming to be from the future told her 10,000 dragons would attack Fiore, and told her the outcome of the tournament as proof they were from the future.

What I'm saying is that Arcadios is just assuming that mysterious person that spoke with the princess was future Lucy, but he's mistaken and it was actually a different person that we haven't seen.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote