View Single Post
Old 2012-08-06, 10:17   Link #81
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Well, the anime puts it in vague terms, and since the last chapters of the Novel's Vol 1 haven't been translated, I can't confirm it...but in Ch 8 of the manga, Haru reports to Kuroyukihime that Cyan Pile's Parent was executed by the Blue Legion.
Ah. That was in the English translation or the Japanese original? Because English translations are no longer 100% reliable, especially after what happened a page back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
~~~~~~

Here it is! [ACCEL WORLD SS: GOLD CUB]

Spoiler for Prologue 01:

Pardon my terrible English. I didn't want to reveal much of Gold Cub's real world identity, but I needed to show his origins. So I got the balance here... I think.
It's pretty good, save for a few factual discrepancies here and there. Firstly, it seems that he is a patient in a hospital. If so, he has to be connected to the hospital's local net constantly so that they can monitor his vital signs through his neurolinker. As such, the only way anybody can challenge him is to also be in the hospital, whether as a visitor or a patient.

It seems that they are in the Unlimited Neutral Field, judging from the number of Burst Linkers. However, that would have to mean that all of them were connected to the hospital's local net to be able to meet there.

You also have to be at least level 4 to go into the Unlimited Neutral Field.