View Single Post
Old 2012-11-21, 11:31   Link #31211
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
I don't remember MetaBattler offering gun involving theories in the first episodes either.
He was always trying to make up weird stuffs that would shoot stakes so that stakes would pierce skulls and bones and so on.

I can't remember him discussing what killed the people in the 1st Twilight but chances are that he would overlook what he has in front of himself for something else.

And anyway if he were to mention the tools in there, since the people were killed by the gun he kept ignoring in the first episodes, Beato can tell him:

None of them was used to kill someone

and possibly

None of them was used to ruin the faces if she carried away the tool she used so that he wouldn't find it dirt in blood were he to search for it.
Isn't that a pretty big contrast though? Battler wasn't able to figure out how the stakes were used until EP4 (though he actually figures it out pretty quickly then, possibly because he'd had time to calm down from the crimes and nothing better to do). However, literally the very first thing he thinks after seeing the EP1 FT corpses is this:

Quote:
I didn't know whether it had been one of these gardening tools, which if used for something other than their intended purpose could definitely be wielded with a naked brutality, or whether some horrible tool had been brought in here specifically for this.
Compare that to the stakes, where his best EP1 explanation was pretty pathetic.

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote