View Single Post
Old 2013-12-03, 13:32   Link #33544
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand View Post
I wouldn't mind making a game of it, but I think that having to follow the Rosatrice theory as stated by jTiKey or KnM is too restrictive to be properly fun making up theories for (ie: with George and Nanjo as mandatory accomplices and nobody else, and Rosa's motive being insanity and a resurrection ceremony, and so on). If Rosatrice were defined as just any Rosa-culprit gameboard then that would be a bit easier. But I suppose that's not the point, you're wanting an orderly discussion of the particular Rosatrice theory which has been put forward. That might not be so bad. I could stick to arguing against the theories by checking them against Knox, Dine, and what's humanly possible.
Yes, we'll go nowhere if we keep on arguing over red, Knox and Dine and instead I think it could be interesting to discuss over the thing and try it from another perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand View Post
Speaking of games, it might be fun to look through the twilights of the games under the assumption that identity/role death might apply to anyone and everyone and see if it makes any difference.
I agree! This also could be fun!
Although I think we've to work the rules for this game well or we'll end up going into chaos as there's a lot to discuss.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote