View Single Post
Old 2016-08-12, 11:59   Link #42
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
-it just occured to me but what happened to the other ushiromyas?we know some survived that disaster,as the"ushiromya elders"are the ones who chose kinzo's wife to him,so where did every other ushiromya disappear to?shouldnt they be atleast somewhat represented in the "ushirmya family gathering"?even by sending one member for each family branch?in addition to the gathering,as kinzo is now the head of the family,wouldnt they too go to him at various times for help in various things/borrow some money/discuss their recent investments/etc? now that i think about it,it is indeed weird that they werent referenced at all,not even by people who live in the island like jessica and the servants :/
They're dead of old age.

Quote:
*wants to help Battler and Beatrice*
*holds battler and forces him to sign a paper which spells his doom*
choose one
And yet...isn't being so aggressive and creepy what tipped Battler off enough that he didn't give in?

Quote:

eitherway,this is unsolvable by the audiance as we have no clue of the dates that matter to the ushiromyas,so whatever.
More clues are incoming. :3

Quote:

know the rope ladders that helicopters use?that or something similar would make nanjo easily leave from the second story window,and they are easy to fold and hide
And yet that leaves the problem of the windows not being locked behind him.

Quote:
huh?the last shot we saw was ange jumping off the building to her death. how can that be anything but obvious suicide lol?
Because she lived.

Quote:
but episode 2's tea parties would have also had a nicer ending(and make more sense too) if they reversed the order,yet they didnt. when the description is"the party for those who arent human",having almost everyone be a human kinda doesnt fit what is on the box >_>.
I guess if you want to be pedantic, the ???? Tea Party is between Eva and Ange, who both have the right to call themselves witches.

Quote:
you misremember. the butt was in Kyrie's pocket,not hideoshi's. kyrie supposedly got it from an ash tray in eva and hideoshi's room.
so,again,hideoshi could have smoked this cegarette at any point when he was alone before eva got sick. why would we assume that it is recently smoked?he could have smoked at any time before the 2nd twilight.
Ah right, got my wires crossed with the book that scene is referencing.

Here's the thing though, is that Hideyoshi is never really in that room before Eva is, since that room was improvised for her sickness after everyone transferred to the guesthouse. Remember, the adults spent the night in the mansion.

Quote:
i did consider that eva isnt really the culprit. however,what happened between her and battler is undeniable,which means that she openly admitted to him that she was the main murderer and then shot him. there is no wiggle room at all here. she killed battler and admitted to the rest.
Here's a scenario for you. For whatever reason, Eva and Battler are both alive, neither are the culprit, but they don't know who the third person is, so they blame each other.

Eva concludes that if she's not the culprit, Battler has to be. Battler has to be the one who killed her husband and son. All her anger takes control, she's insane with hatred and grief. Battler accuses her of being the culprit.

Really? She thinks, he's gonna play innocent now? She laughs in his face, and just goes "Yea, sure, whatever, I did it. I'm the culprit, whatever you say."

Then she kills him. She's all alone.

And she doesn't feel any better...

Quote:
i didnt understand this sentence tbh. what did you mean?
The Beatrice who reflected bullets with a badass always does so when she's at full power. Eva-Beatrice hadn't yet completed the Epitaph and thus wasn't fully 'born' as the new Endless Witch, and Beato gave her magic away in EP3 and so was little better than a ghost.

Quote:

we will see in the future then. however,if meta battler knows everything that piece battler knows then meta would know why piece stated that eva is the killer.meta knowing that doesnt sound right though,as the reason is supposed to be a mystery,so i doubt that meta knows everything piece knows.
They're like a Venn diagram.

Quote:
so,in your opinion,creating something is the same as influencing something that already exists?
When you're occupying the space between infinite universes, where everything that COULD exist pretty much already does, and thought becomes reality as soon as you think of it?

...Pretty much.

Though bear in mind that Beato's magic, and it's ability to create, is discussed in EP4.

Quote:
to speak to someone or meet someone,he has to exist first."i think then i exist". all the meta world inhabitants think,so they all exist.
Well, if you want to be pedantic, we can't prove that. Maybe no one exists but Battler and he's going crazy (but that's dumb).

Maybe imagining a sentient being causes it to exist, like creating an A.I.

Quote:
Also Aura,does your fanfiction story(in your signuature)include any umineko spoilers after episode 3?because i am interested in reading it
It would if I ever finished it. Stuff in my real life happened and it never got beyond the first chapter, so don't bother. I just keep it there so it's not forever forgotten. If it were completed, though, it would spoil the whole novel.