View Single Post
Old 2009-07-20, 11:48   Link #25
kemal_1915

[QUOTE=Geta Boshi;2525201]I am seriously bewitched by the art hats off to Maeshima Shigeki . The artist has done a really fantastic job . I am seriously looking forward to this hope it entertains . I haven't read the manga but I already can tell the character featured on the cover of this Volume will be my favorite .

I would like to make a short introduction of each character but I am busy with my work these days. I may do it one by one.
Since she is your favourite one, I make Hamyuts' first

Hamyuts is the Deputy Head of Bantorra Library (The Head is the god of past - Bantorra, P.S. There are three gods in the story, god of past, present and future)
I can say she is an upgraded Revy (from black lagoon)
She is very masculine and ruthless.
She likes to fight anyone who is powerful and will kill anyone if necessary ,including friends or foes.

Her weapon is sling. The maximum range is 35km, 100% hit on stationary object at 25km. The maximum speed of bullet is five times of the speed of sound.
This is already very impressive but her magical ability make this weapon even more deadly.

After some special ritual, everyone in the story can get one and only one magical ability. Her ability is called "sensory thread". She can release colorless threads in the air which can use as all five senses, i.e. she can see, hear, taste, touch and smell by using these threads. The most powerful of the ability is the number and range. She can release up to forty-fifty billlion threads at the maximum range of 50km!
That means she can get all information and trace everyone in a city without going into it. Then she can kill anyone who he or she doesn't know what has happened. This is the most deadly combination!
She is an important character of each story.

I may introduce another character if I have time.
kemal_1915 is offline   Reply With Quote