Thread: Kanon - Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-07, 05:54   Link #68
Merridew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I heard there is another Kanon which is 13 episodes. Which one of the Kanons should i watch first ?. I know its a remake but since already 14 episodes has passed which one do you guys recomend me to watch first base on that ?.

P.S. I know some one might have already asked the same questions in this Thread, but to avoid ( and reduce the chance ) of getting spoiled on the series i decided to reask. Sorry for if this question was already asked.
My opinion is that you should finish the first one first. Though it is worse in many ways, it offers a little window to you into Kanon. Then progress to the KyoAni version for an almost completely new perspective. But I guess there may be some bias there because that was the way I watched it. I'm thinking of playing the game too, after I learn my jap though There's nothing bad in watching only the KyoAni version though, because so far they've got everything the Toei version has got but with more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raniie View Post
Here's my question. During the first episode, who is that person walking with Shiori? My initial thought was her mother, but, I'm thinking she could be an aunt, too or something. Anybody know for sure?

Image inside
Spoiler:
I thought it was her mother when I first saw that scene.
Merridew is offline   Reply With Quote