Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2007-05-04, 10:34   Link #174
kalyke

Send a message via MSN to kalyke Send a message via Yahoo to kalyke
Cowboys and Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
No, no - you're spot on with that observation. Believe me, I know firsthand *points to location*.
I'm not usually an advocate of sweeping generalizations, but you've gotta watch out for those Bud Lite-chugging, house-building, gun-toting, pickup-driving nuts running around out here in the sticks.
Did you miss Higurashi? People in the country get crazy.
...I live in rural Montana, actually everything in Montana is rural... anyways, although I detest the Bud Lite-chugging, house-building, gun-toting, pickup-driving jerks, there not the type that would shoot up a school. Although I'm treated as an outcast by these cowboys for my Indie music and Anime obsession, they don't deserve to be generalized in that way.

I actually feel safer in Montana knowing that like half of the population owns a gun, you know that someone isn't going to break into your house, because theres most likely a gun cabinet somewhere. On this subject I hope they never outlaw guns, because then the innocent, law abiding people would have no guns and the criminals would have as many guns as they want. Because its the criminals who can get the guns when there not supposed to.