View Single Post
Old 2010-12-17, 04:18   Link #36
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushima View Post
in all honesty...idk why she's the top rated girl in the series. . .i personally dont understand why anyone would love her (but then again, that difference makes me/us human)
I find her lovable because she's got a strong personality, is extremely smart and capable, a fundamentally caring nature and a good sense of humor mixed with a trace of playful deviousness. And I guess it helps that she's exactly my type in the looks department, too.

Being with her would be a constant challenge, a struggle to keep up in the mutual contest, and for someone who is as competitive as me by nature, that would make for an interesting and fun life together.

You'll have to want and desire the challenge, though. If you don't feel up to it or want a calmer life, stay away by all means

Quote:
im happy that all you guys are happy for this ending, but i'll stay with my love (rihoko; Simple, cute, and true)
Rihoko is diametrally opposed to Tsukasa. Tsukasa is very hi-maintenance, hi-yield. Rihoko is no-maintenance and defaults on you, no matter what you do. If that's your idea of a partnership, then Tsukasa is exactly the opposite of what you're looking for