View Single Post
Old 2012-09-03, 14:28   Link #1237
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
At comiket 82, there was an article advertising the currently airing Tari Tari and the in-production Hanasaku Iroha Home Sweet Home movie. From that, we have a small conversation between the main characters.

Translation:
"It is a pleasure to meet you. I'm Wakana Sakai from Shirahamasaka High School in Kanagawa. I'm in my third year."

"Good afternoon! I'm Ohana Matsumae, a second year at Korin High School in Kanazawa!"

"Ohana-chan, you live and work in your grandmother's inn, correct? You must be a show girl for it."

"I wouldn't put it like that... Anyways, I heard you live in a souvenir shop too, Wakana-san."

"I do, but I'm not sure I help out much. I've been studying music for a while, so my father usually is the one who runs the store."

"That's such a waste! I'm sure there's a lot of people who tour Enoshima. If a beautiful girl like you were tending the store, I'm sure your store would be talked about by all the tourists! Oh! Would you like to try working at Kissuisou?"

"Hmm, I wouldn't be able to entertain the customers properly. I'd probably be a bother to everyone. Ohana-san, are you planning to inherit your inn or is there something else you're planning to do?"

"Right now, I'm not sure what I'll do in the future. I know for certain that I'll have to study more for whatever I do. How about you, Wakana-san? Are you preparing for your entrance exams?"

"Yes, but my courses have changed a lot. You know how it feels when your body and soul aren't in synch?"

"Oh! I know exactly how that feels! When your surroundings change, you don't feel like you're the same person anymore. You feel so helpless that you just try to get by. But thanks to that, I feel a new path has been opened for me! You have to be flexible so that you can handle the jumbling!"

"Ah, you're right. I have a feeling life would be more fun that way. Thanks for this! It'd be nice if we could meet again!"

"Wakana-san! If you get the opportunity to take a graduation trip, come visit Yunosagi Onsen! You'll get perfect customer service from us!"

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote