View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 02:46   Link #361
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Spoiler for worm protector:

I calculated in an earlier post that at the current rate, the manga will never catch up to the LN. The LN comes out roughly every 4 months, while there is no way the monthly manga can cover a volume in that time. Let's hope the LN author does not go on a hiatus. (I waited forever for the last volume of Full Metal Panic - and is still waiting for KyoAni to wrap up the series: seeing FMP's author on the Hyouka project gave me false hopes. *goes check Iris Zero manga status and end up disappointed again*).

Through a lot of my posts, if all stapled together, forms the skeleton of a summery of what happened in various volumes. I would probably have done more sophisticated summaries if I knew there is such a demand and if there wasn't a major backlog of LNs to finish.
Ah. I have to curse my forgetfulness regarding my points on Charlotte, which you pointed out.

Spoiler:

You've made very good points, and now I can understand your brimming enthusiasm for Volume 9. Unfortunately, like you, I too have a huge backlog of light novels in the works *points at signature*. I suppose it wouldn't hurt for me to purchase Volume 9 once it comes out, seeing as I already have gone the extra mile and gotten Volumes 1 to 8; but that would have to wait once I am done with everything else I've planned to read.

I'd prefer to continue this conversation when you're not sleepy, so do go ahead and take your well-deserved rest.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2012-09-15 at 02:57.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote