View Single Post
Old 2006-04-30, 10:54   Link #10
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
@Daniel: yeah.... every trading figure pack I've come across has been "fully ready for action" - and some of them have been really amazing detailed (Tsukuyomi and Shuffle!). The shops are usually careful to call unpainted/unassembled items "kits".
I see...

The reason I ask is because a friend once ordered a Final Fantasy figure and the damn thing actually came unpainted & unassembled.

I must admit however, that we never took the time to properly check the info on the site, so we/he could have ordered a 'kit' without knowing what it actually was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
So you won't need to paint them. However, you may have to clip them together. I think quite a lot come fully assembled (yeah, I'd say that was the right word), but then again some don't (some more examples courtesy of Moyism - 2 3 4 Some of 3's are fully assembled, but the majority seem to be put-together. Can't help but wonder whether they fall apart fairly easily.
Now this is something important. Guess the only way to be 100% sure is to see the figure/model up close in a store.