View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 07:16   Link #2428
karasu-000
Deathwish

Thanks for the explanation, elf-song ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi mahotsukai View Post
Does anyone think that SoF will actually succeed and gain his precious utopia, all the denizens will go live there, Yuji will get his body back and live happily ever after in Misaki City with Shana...maybe I'm a little too optamistic.

So while I'm at it how about Wilhelmina becoming a world class chef and Marjory cuttiing down on the drink.

A quick question: can any Crimson Denizen/Lord/God make a contrack with a human so long as that human is worthy?
Apparently, I'm imagining things that can happen:

1. SotF Sakai Yuji will succeed (I don't want that to happen) and continue his so-called 'plan', and end up going so melancholic. (Baaaad ending.)

2. SotF Sakai Yuji and Shana will die together and disappear, but everyone involved in the war, and things related to Crimson Realm, live peacefully. (Can't let them die. O_O)

3. SotF will be defeated by Yuji who realizes that he's on the wrong side, along with Shana and the other Flame Haze, and the Tomogara will retreat and everyone will live in peace. (This one is the good ending which is too optimistic.)

4. ??? <<< Empty slot.

Sorry for being entirely absent here and missing certain story parts... forgive me....
karasu-000 is offline   Reply With Quote