View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 06:55   Link #42
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Girl-getting skills?? Every fool knows that the girls are into powerful guys with reputation

That's why I said "this time" in my last post. The "crowd-pleasing" in the first series was IMO, perfect (call it amazing luck or a sudden burst of Fukuda's talent). I think that if the cerators did the job well, Shinn would evolve to become a much better character and there'd be no need to replace him with the old cast. The old strategy doesn't work twice on the same target. People like old things, but just LOVE the new ones if they are handed down well.
Athrun did not really have power, just a reputation. And nahh, he doesn't need that. Even Miriallia fell prey to him. Although I might have interpreted it wrongly.

Yeah, I would prefer it if Kira had actually worked together with Shinn or at least Shinn becomes less of a manipulated lowlife. But, that is what he turned out to be. And everyone hates him. Well, the new Gundam Seed movie already has Shinn and Kira's seiyuu in it, so any hopes for new ones are dashed.

But Morosawa has shown that she is more adept in short scripts than long ones, so I am just gonna hope for the best.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote