View Single Post
Old 2008-07-17, 08:04   Link #45
Neku
yare yare..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka
I don't know anything about Morosawa except that she pretty much destroyed the show with her awful scripts.
Welp.. then you'll have to. Morosawa is someone that thrives with short scripts. Before, in SEED, she was only in charge with parts. In Destiny, she was fully responsible for a majority of the script. You can say she does better when she's focused and, on a smaller scope.

If Fukuda had maintained the idea of keeping a few scriptwriters in charge instead of shoving his wife all the responsibility, Destiny would definitely have been much better; Shinn would not be overshadowed, perhaps? Yet Fukuda has his reputation too i.e everytime he tries something new, it's successful. But when he proceeds to the sequel.. everything falls apart.

The idea of Destiny, if I recall correctly.. was to have Shinn lose everything. But they didn't exactly did that. Now if he became at least on par with Athrun, he would've ran into SEED mode when he tried to kill Luna, and the idea of him losing everything.. he should've killed Luna, and then BOOM! Lost everything, realized everything... repent.

No offence to Luna's fans btw. Just some crazy idea :P