Thread: Licensed Wortenia Senki
View Single Post
Old 2020-12-18, 18:49   Link #286
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
I don't know when they will reunite but it won't be soon, right now Ryoma is still too busy dealing with Lupis, Asuka's group is still far away from Rhoadseria's capital and this author isn't one who rushes things. The story progresses but it does it slowly, the family reunion is still several volumes away, Sudou is trying to make it so the church will be Ryoma's enemy too, so the most likely the family reunion and dealing with the church will be the topic for the next arc. How many volumes are remaining until this arc ends? At which point of the next arc Ryoma will meet Asuka's group if my guess is right? I have no idea of those two.
Something else to consider is whether the organization will stay united in all of this? Koichiro is back in contact with the top brass and yet Sudou is still sabotaging Ryoma, or trying to. Has he not received orders to back off from Mikoshiba?

Some of this may come down to resentment. Ryoma has sabotaged the Organization's agenda, and specifically the roles of Sudou and Sakitake (correct name? the one who serves Shardina). They might be disobeying the brass to kill Ryoma even if the brass tells them to back off.

Furthermore, the three family members are in three different factions. Koichiro is back with the Organization which is manipulating the Oltormea Empire for its own conquest. Asuka is with the Meneos Church which is at war with the Organization, and Ryoma is looking to build his own coalition by making connections with strong and cunning allies who are not aligned with the former entities.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote